Monday, February 6, 2012

Practice Summarizing

One thing that I feel strongly about is the act of abortion and how I think it should not be allowed. I believe that some people abuse this, both killing the child growing inside them, as well as hurting themselves repeatedly. They need to learn how to use birth control or other means of protection from getting pregnant, rather then going to get an abortion. There are other options as well as adoption if they wont want to keep the baby, rather then murder. The only exception to this is if a woman is engaged in sexual intercourse without her consent, or in other words raped, and doesn’t want the baby for the fact of them not wanting the sex in the first place. If it is too painful for them to carry the baby around for 9 months, then I can see the reason as to abort them. But then again, that is killing and it is not the child’s fault for his or her parents action. It depends on the individual, but I for one do not agree.

Other people believe in free will and abortion should be remained legal. They think that it is the mothers choice, to abort the child if they are not ready. Although there are other means of not getting pregnant in the first place as I said before, or to give the baby up, people still insist that an abortion is easier and faster then having to carry the child around. Free will and the individuals beliefs is what truly matters to these people, not thinking that the baby should have a choice this early on. They may see the negative side of killing a child off, but people keep having abortions and as long as they keep going, it’s never going to go away.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your opinions. I think we have a great pressure to just tolerate everything. Anyone that goes against what should be tolerated, they are seen as wrong or one-sided. I think its important to be someone who stands up for what everyone else says is right.

    ReplyDelete