Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Topic of Choice

The topic I decided to talk about today was about these blogs! I hate them so much. I always forget to check them, and I end up losing points. I’m more of a person who likes to turn in hand written stuff, like worksheets instead of all this technology assignments. I know that it makes life a bit easier, but I just hate it. Im not one to be attached to my laptop all the time, believe it or not, so I forget to get on the internet. Im not even much of a phone person as well. I’m old fashion when it comes to school and loves paper better. I also hate it because I’m at that point during the year where im starting to slowly run out gas. And on top of all this we have other classes and our paper to worry about. The last thing on my mind is to check the blog assignments. I suppose they are easier to check and read, but its also an easier way for us to lose points, and I do my work all the time, and are the few that are in class. So I wish we should get rid of this! Even though I’m kind of late with this request since it is winding down to the last weeks. But just for next time, I’m just suggesting that this needs to be abolished! No more blog assignments! Please! I’m pretty sure everyone else might agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment