For the 3-4 things that I do wrong in my essays, the first would have to be :
1) My thesis statements.
I think that they are strong, it just turns out that they are not. Everything needs
To connect more, and I notice that I doesn’t. Its like I start off in one direction and
And next thing I know, I switch topics. That’s never a good thing, so maybe
I should write my thesis later on, rather than before.
2) Page numbers.
I need to remember to add those! Always forget.
3) Clarifying my sources.
I need to be more specific when it comes to which sources and quotes that
I decide to use. Also, I need more paraphrasing, instead of direct quotes.
That’ll help me to fully understand what the person is saying.
4) Staying professional.
My personality tends to come out in my writing a lot, which isn’t a good thing.
I usually say “so what?” or something along those lines to help prove my
Point, but that doesn’t make my evidence stronger from belittling my opponents
Side of views.
No comments:
Post a Comment